Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holy Crap, Holidays are Expensive!

I already knew that. You already knew that too. I just felt I to confirm that particular theorem by going on another one. Free accommodation provides no relief from the inevitable diminution of the bank balance as the theorem (which surprisingly, is nameless) provides other methods of totally unnecessary expenditure.

If you are wondering what a photo of Christie Brinkley is doing a here. It seems to be what all financial bloggers do... post a hot photo with the most tenuous link to the topic at hand (in this case the fact that Christie appeared in National Lampoon's Vacation lol) in a cynical attempt at getting search engine hits... great idea! lol

Anyhow, I'm back now in the safe confines of my cave, ready to do battle with the market Gods once again... and I need to do so in Ernest; what with Christmas approaching an' all. :-o

No comments: